Dental Financing – Ashland, OR
Pay for Your Procedure Over Time
As your caring dentist in Ashland, we want our patients to enjoy excellent dental care without worrying about the cost of their treatment. That’s why we happily accept payment from most insurance policies, and we have a dental savings plan to keep your out of pocket costs as low as possible. We even accept payment from third-party financing companies, including both CareCredit and Proceed Finance. Read on to learn more about these services and the benefits of using them.
CareCredit is a credit card. However, it’s different from regular credit cards in that you can use it exclusively at medical, dental, and veterinary offices that are part of the CareCredit network. If you have dental insurance, you can let CareCredit pick up where your policy leaves off. If you don’t have insurance, CareCredit can pay for your procedure in its entirety. This unique credit card can even be used for elective treatments, like cosmetic dentistry.
One of the best things about CareCredit is that the interest rates are quite low compared to traditional credit cards. In fact, you might be able to avoid paying any interest at all.
Proceed Finance, unlike CareCredit, provides loans rather than a revolving line of credit. They pay medical and dental providers directly, so you won’t have to worry about being the middle man for your treatment’s payment. The available loans start at $2,500, so Proceed is best for patients who need extensive treatment for their smile (or who want a total cosmetic makeover). The loan terms are flexible, with interest rates starting at just 3.99%.
Benefits of Dental Financing
Some of the biggest advantages of choosing to finance your dental treatment include:
- You can get the care you need right now even if your budget bars you from paying for your entire procedure upfront.
- Repayment terms are flexible. Whether you need a few months to pay for your procedure, or it might take you a few years to repay the full amount, it’s likely that one of our financing partners will be able to set up a payment plan for you that works well with your budget.
- Our team is happy to help you apply for financing and find answers to questions about both CareCredit and Proceed.
- Medical and dental financing companies often extend credit even to individuals whose credit score could use some work.
- Both CareCredit and Proceed are often able to approve applications instantly.
We’re Ready to Help
Why let financial concerns cause you to put off the dental treatment that could improve your smile’s function and beauty? Give us a call today to learn more about our in-office payment policies. We’ll help you compare all of your financial options so you can make a decision that is gentle on your wallet and fantastic for your oral health.